August 06, 2010

[More monograms]

Some monograms made over the week for friends and friends of friends :)
It's a great housewarming / baby shower pressie and so far, I've been getting lots of support! Thanks!!





We had some lovely weather over the weekend too and brought the girls out to the park for a walk, followed by a short dip in the pool. Unfortunately, it was tooooo windy to stay in the water for too long, so they just had a VERY short dip!



* sorry for the quality of the photos, most of them were taken on the phone as I can't find my DSLR battery charger!! Arrrrgh.....

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

Such lovely monograms ! Your choice of gently repeating patterns really brings out the shape of the alphas. And those vintage image cards are so darling.

I have a giveaway on my blog if you have the time : http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/08/kck-has-blog.html