April 12, 2007

[huh?]

Some things G does that's so exasperatingly cute...
1. "HUGS!!!!" - when she hears our voices over the phone - she'll hug the phone!
2. Vic had a pimple on his face - G asked - 'wat's tat daddy', a pimple came the reply. She pointed to her cheeks and said - Look! I've got them too - my DIMPLES!!! haha... and proceeded to spend a long time after that asking why it's bleeding and why doesn't she have any.....
3. She loves listening to the songs on my computer - her favorites are "yankee doodle" - esp 'called it macaroni' part (her fav food). There's also "clementine" (which is a rather depressing song abt a the miner's daughter that died in a brook) - she'll ask - why "sorry"? why "lost"? and she's rather thrilled that there's the word "tale" in the song too.
4. I think my daughter is addicted to milk - she'll ask for it all the time - like 2 seconds after dinner!

* still waiting for my zingboom kit to arrive.. should be anyday soon!!! :)

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Love your style!

Sri said...

She's a cutie!

Marr said...

haha!! She's so adorable lar!