August 16, 2007

[October Afternoon]

the name's so cool right! :) heeheee... so anyways, i've been sent a whole bunch of OA stuff by the fabulous Kim and Jon, and somehow just keep going back to them for my LOs. Do check out the new online catalogue HERE (i haven't figured out abt orders yet, but will keep you all updated on my blog) There's a DT call going on too - so please do send in your LOs for consideration! :)

Here's my latest LO:
*papers, stamps and rubons from OA; stickers from 7G, stamps from Purple Onion, Hambly transparency.

O! and i've just ordered a bunch of these MOO cards!!! Can't wait for them to arrive :)

2 comments:

Scrappy Days said...

Could this be any more gorgeous?! Love it!

tessa said...

I've been looking at the October Afternoon catalogue for hours now, and I'm totally IN LOVE!! thanx for sharing!! I should have had them yesterday *lol* hope they arrive in norwegian stores sooooooon!! Have a nice day! Love your blog!!