August 22, 2007

[rainy days = no blogging]

Yup! Been totally annoyed at the weather these few days - no decent sun to take any good pics, so i'm still holding back on posting some of my recent stuff with the fabric covers. The sun popped out for a few minutes this afternoon, so i managed to get a few pics of the ones that i've just completed. I'll retake the shots when i get better daylight though...... but for now, here they are:




*G is always asking if we received any new parcels - she knows that her shopaholic mummy and daddy are always receiving things in the post from online orders :) So, we decided to surprise her last night with a self-delivered parcel addressed to Gracie.. she was beyond thrilled - kept telling us that she received a parcel! heh heh.... it's been so fun we might do it again soon.......

6 comments:

meta-lodestar said...

love the album! it's so gorgeous! Hehe.. and G just so adorable.

Scrappy Days said...

Love it! Absolutely gorgeous!

MNScrapbookmom said...

Hello, this is the first time that I have visited your blog. I absolutely love it !!! Beautiful photos, great art, and fantastic Scrapbook pages. Thanks... ¥

Jenn said...

beautiful cover!!! you are getting better each day with yr sewing. LOVE it!!!

Scrappermania said...

Precioso! Esta encantandor! Me encanta tu estilo! Gracias!!

susan j said...

OMG this cover inspires me no end!! Your work is stunning!! I had to add you to my blog roll so I can keep checking it out!!