October 18, 2009

[Katie's 2!]

With Facebook and Flickr accounts, it is difficult to keep track of photos that I've already posted and those that I haven't. :) Realised I have not posted the pics of K's birthday over here, so here they are!
Looking at a handmade card from her sister...
G's drawing of a princess
look at those faces! :) They love opening pressies...
Wonderful twirly skirts that i bought from HERE...G printed this out from the computer and wrote the words herself :)
Playing with new pressies!
She loved her skirt!
G and my mum, G absolutely loves her popo...
K flouncing around, i think G was upset because she didn't want to twirl with her...
Happy again, my parents with the girls :)
Getting winchy....
Finally! K and her own selection - Barney and friends cake...

Family photo.G, looking super grownup for a 4.5 yrold.
K, no longer a baby at 2, but since she's still so chubby and small, I'm allowed to pretend she's still a baby!

No comments: