Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself:
1. I used to need to sleep with a bolster - for a sense of security perhaps - but every since G was born, i'm fine with just the pillow.
2. I love eating 'milo' neat from the tin - i sometimes also take 'nutella' neat from the bottle.
3. I get bored easily and need to be constantly multi-tasking, otherwise i feel that i'm wasting time :)
4. I would only drink 'kickapoo' (a fizzy lemonade drink) for a long while, when i was a kid, i would only drink fanta orange.
5. My favorite computer game by far is this obscure role playing game called "the neverhood"
6. I love snow and the magical way it transforms a landscape. i would love to reside in a country with 4 seasons.
7. i sometimes wish that i've pursued my passion in art as a career, it seems a more idyllic lifestyle somehow.
So, there! Done - that didn't take too long - now to tag 7 people i know... well, actually, i dun think i'd do that :) Whoever reads this and wants to be tagged - please feel free to consider yourself tagged and leave a comment!
O. lots of work in progress going on -
i agreed to hold a kiosk at a friend's carnival in december. However, whenever i sell my stuff at local outlets, i have this compulsion to make 'more affordable' (read : cheaper) works. I wonder if anybody has that same experience? The thing abt the market locally is that there is not an awareness of handmade goods. Anything made by hand is not given the same credibility and would often be sidestepped for the cheaper mass produced commercial products. I've been talking to a good friend and fellow crafter, who reckons we should keep to our pricing as that is the true indication of the time and effort spent on the product. But how would one explain that to somebody who claims $xx is way too much to spend on something that could be bought for half the price if it was mass produced. Owell, i suppose it does make me think out of the box for how i can make a better and less time-consuming product.
Here's a continuation of the current line of album covers with applique.
: CHICKEN LITTLE :
: APPLE OF MY EYE :
: HAPPY :
: LOVE :
the new range
Thanks to M for the idea of this new range and also for the scraps in the most recent batch of embroidered albums :)