October 31, 2007

[getting it going]

I'm intending to create albums (and perhaps other craft) daily in a steady stream from now on. Hopefully my schedule works- it goes a bit like this - AM: Take pics of my craft & upload, rest of the time to catch up on emails and work, PM: Take nap with G, spend some time with her in the afternoon, Nite: Continue crafting. Sounds plausible? We'll see...

So, yesterday, the camera was out and there was finally a break in the rain. I'm retaking the shots of my album, so here they are:
The collections
Stacked up
:French Knots:
:LOVE:
:2 of a kind::Flower Circle:
I love how the pink stool gives that super cool background colour!
More of the pink stool
Zoom in - Zoom out....

I'm pretty pleased with these ones - let's hope i get more sales! :) Off to swap the images in the shop now - who said running an online shop takes very LITTLE time.....

6 comments:

twosweetkids said...

love those french knots!! maybe u can try using plain colored fabric as a background too,... some white styrofoam sheets, good daylight of course..

Karla Dudley said...

You have GOT to be kidding me!!!!! These are STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They make you want to touch them and squeez ^-----^

Wishing you luck on your journey :)

-Karla

Scrappermania said...

Hermosos albumnes! Todos los detalles son fabulosos, me encantan tus nudos!

Marr said...

Saw your Gallery at SOMO! Such fabulous work and both gals are sooo sweet.

RachelDenbow said...

Incredible!

Anonymous said...

Okay i really have to go over to your online shop soon and get me one of those album.....love them!