August 03, 2009

[Packing Packing]

We've been furiously packing away the last few days. The last of the boxes have been sealed and labelled. We're now living in a "walled" flat - albeit cardbox walls. :) The kiddies are enjoying clamoring over the new infrastructure, and we hear sounds of protest whenever we pack any current playthings away.
Some random pics of the past week:
K capping the pen after doodling over all the packing boxes...
G bright and happy after her trip back from Malaysia with my parents
K, all yucky after Ben & jerry's choc chip cookie dough icecream....
Heh, at least she's eating!
A pro at the comp now at 20mths...
Scrapbooking with mummy...

One of the 1st pages with the new OA papers that arrived the other day....
I'm in love with this paper! Maps and ladybirds... sweet....
I took down the fridge magnets, this is one of the pictures that was on our fridge. I guess it only means something to me. :) Writing down all the thoughts of the move, what we're expecting... the unsettling temporariness, but the HUGE excitement.....

Completed a commissioned embroidered album cover. This is for a 2-yr old in France.... I hope she likes it!! :)

The inside flap with pocket slot for storing other memorabilia
The back
I LOVE the elephant fabric - from HERE... It arrived last week with a bunch of other stuff, which i definately have lots of plans for!!!
The complete album :) this time round, the "hand" was traced from K's hand. (the original design uses G's hand when she was 2)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! I swear that G & K have grown a lot since the last set of photos!

G looks very pretty in that dress..