November 18, 2008

[royalty!]

You may have noticed in the last post how enamored was G to her princess-y gown (thanks again ku-ku fiona! :) and what can i say! She's definitely has enough in her to rule the whole household! Here's the latest :
G - I'm the royal princess, mummy, you're the queen, daddy, you're the king, and erm... hmm, *pointing at K*, okay, you can be the dog.....
me - DOG!!! sigh.....

and after that, she called up her grandma and told her that a princess needs a maid, so can she be the maid? (yup, while i listened next to her, speechless at her explanation!) anyways, grandma has since decreed that she's the empress... :)

So, more crafting pics as promised!
This lavender satchet / tree ornament was sketched in my head as an umbrella, but after i made it, G said it looked more like a mushroom tree.....
Various sizes and colours - it smells so good!
detail of a bib
little stuff - together with a baby blankie, it will form a newborn layette set to be listed in my shop soon! :) if you're interested in any of the above, please let me know, holiday stocks are depleting quick!

2 comments:

Ciyou said...

Cant imagine u still got so many time to craft~~ Everytime I go home, I wish to rest more

Ciyou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.