We interrupt our regular blog posts to bring you this news.... there will be a GAP casting call for kids - ages between 0 mths - 10 yrs old in Singapore!
* Visuals are courtesy of GAP casting call 2010
The Casting Call is an annual nationwide contest in North America. This is the first time that a Casting Call is held Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia concurrently on the selected dates, 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th December.
Here's the blurb:
The Gap Casting Call, an annual nationwide contest in North America to find the next faces of babyGap and GapKids, has spread its wings to Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Parents in these countries now have the chance to have their child featured on the window displays across all stores in these three countries in Spring 2011.
Professional photo-ops will be available at two key stores in each respective country over two weekends; 4 – 5 December & 11 – 12 December. Parents can bring in their children aged from 0 months to 10 years of age during these dates. All pictures taken will be uploaded online at the respective Facebook page of each country: Singapore - www.facebook.com/gapsingapore, Malaysia - www.facebook.com/gapmalaysia and Indonesia - www.facebook.com/gapindonesia and public voting, which constitutes 60% of the final vote tally, starts from 4th December and ends on the 31st. The other 40% will come from a panel of judges from the three countries.
On 3 January, 2011, four finalists from each country – two from each category, baby (0 month to 5 years) and kid (6 to 10 years) – will be chosen and flown to Singapore with their families for the final photo shoot on 14 January.. The results of this contest will be revealed in February 2011 where the winners will be featured on the Spring 2011 window displays of all babyGap and GapKids stores in all three countries. In addition, the winners from Singapore will also receive a $1,000 Gap gift card each.
The photo shoots are available on a first-come, first-served basis at the following babyGap and GapKids stores: Gap (Wisma Atria) 435 Orchard Road #01-18, Singapore 238877 Saturday, Dec. 4 – Sunday, Dec. 5 11: 00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Gap (Vivocity) 1 Harbour Front Walk #01-129, Singapore 098585 Saturday, Dec. 11 – Sunday, Dec. 12 11: 00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Since we've already missed the 1st one, due to our trips, I'll be sure to be at the next one - this coming weekend at Vivocity!
We've always been frequenting the Gap stores at Vivo to kit out the girls, so it will be lots of fun to see if we can get a shot at them being the next Gap models!! :)
Good luck to all that enter and watch this space for more updates of the events as they unfold....
Here's a helpful facebook link www.facebook.com/gapsingapore