February 09, 2007

[Mini Book class]



MINIBOOK EXAMPLES
Other examples can be found on my 2peas site - please click on the link on the sidebar ->

I've been getting a few requests for classes, so it's made me think abt starting this as a regular feature. I think alot of us are keen to try out scrapbooking, or have been scrapping for a few months now. As you all know, i'm very into MINI BOOKS right now - i love the instant satisfaction of putting them together, making them really quickly, the 'crafting' aspect of them, the thoughts and ideas that go into each one of them. Especially if they are going to be made for friends or family as gifts.

So, I'm inviting you to a "MINI BOOK" class which will take place on the 1st weekend of March at my home.
Class details:

Class times - 4th March 2007 (sunday), 2-5pm
Location - blk 165B, Punggol Central, #19-169
Fees - $50 (or $120 for a block of 3 classes)
*all materials taught in class will be provided; fees include enough materials for 1 minibook, 2/3 12x12" LOs and more!*

As i would need to prepare the materials for class, would appreciate if interested parties could email me to indicate interest and to place deposit of $5.
(dates and times are tentative at the moment - please let me know if you're interested but prefer other dates :) )

*thanks to everybody that visit and comments on my blog - appreciate all the encouragement and kind words!!* :)

No comments: